SPRL IN-DEED, NOTARY ASSOCIATES attaches great importance to the privacy of the users of its site and its customers. We therefore make every effort to comply with the regulations that must guarantee the protection of privacy, both of the affiliate and of any other natural person connected to the affiliate.
Below you will find more information about the personal data we process and the purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data processed :
SPRL IN-DEED, NOTARY ASSOCIATES collects and processes among others the following personal data:
- Data that are explicitly mentioned : data that are explicitly mentioned by the affiliation, such as name (first and last name), postal address, telephone number (including mobile phone number), office number and e-mail address.
- Automatically collected data: automatically collected data such as the user’s IP address, browser type and the operating system of the user’s computer.
- Purposes of processing personal data :
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Follow-up of the requests of clients and users of our sites within the framework of the execution of the contract,
- advertising and/or commercial communication about their products and services,
- customer information,
- Responsible for the processing of personal data and legal basis for the processing:
Within the framework of the performance of the contract, the data controller is the SPRL IN-DEED, NOTARY ASSOCIATES (hereinafter “the Controller”), whose registered office is located at 1150 Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, Avenue de Tervuren, 250 bus 4.
The processing of personal data of customers and users of our site (and, if applicable, of other related natural persons) is based on :
- Article 5 a) (consent) and b) (execution of the contract) of the law of 8 December 1992 concerning the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal datain relation to the processing of personal data and
- Article 6(1)(a) (consent) and (b) (performance of the contract) of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Access, modification or request for deletion of personal data:
SPRL IN-DEED, NOTARY ASSOCIATES is committed to ensuring a high level of protection of personal data.
Within the limits of the applicable legislation, any natural person may access the data relating to him or her that are processed by the Administrator and, if necessary, request the rectification or deletion of his or her personal data, or oppose the processing, or request the restriction of the processing of personal data relating to him or her and obtain a copy thereof.
Moreover, it has the right to receive the personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another controller (right to transfer its data). It may exercise these rights free of charge at any time by sending its request by e-mail to [email protected]
It may object at any time, on request and free of charge, to the processing of data relating to it for commercial canvassing purposes and/or withdraw its consent to the transfer of data relating to it. It may exercise these rights free of charge at any time by sending its request by e-mail to [email protected] This will be taken into account within the legal deadlines.
No legal provision obliges the customer and other users of this website to answer the questions of SPRL IN-DEED, NOTARY ASSOCIATES, but failure to answer them may, depending on the case, lead to the impossibility or refusal of SPRL IN-DEED, NOTARY ASSOCIATES to enter into a (pre-)contractual relationship, to continue such a relationship or to perform an action requested by the customer or by a third party for the customer’s benefit.
The personal data communicated by the customer and the user of the website will be treated by the administrator in strict confidentiality and in compliance with the regulations in force.
In the case of electronic transmission of such data, as the Internet does not offer complete security, respect for privacy can only be guaranteed if the data are transmitted via communication channels for which SPRL IN-DEED, NOTARY ASSOCIATES expressly indicates that they are protected.
The customer and the user of the website have the right to complain by contacting the Administration de la Protection de la Vie Privée (Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 bruxelles, Telephone: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax: +32 (0)2 274 48 35, E-mail: [email protected]).
- Authorized third parties for the transmission of personal data :
The data may be communicated to third parties designated by the Management Company, whose intervention is necessary to achieve one of the purposes set out in this contract and who act exclusively on behalf of the Management Company.
- End of processing:
The personal data processed for the follow-up of the requests of the customer and the user of the website and for the general image of the Affiliation during the execution of the contract are kept for the duration of the contract and for a period of one year after the end of the contractual relationship; if necessary, SPRL IN-DEED, NOTARIES ASSOCIATES also reserves the right to keep them for a longer period in order to comply with its legal obligations (e.g. accounting).
Personal data processed for purposes of advertising and/or information and marketing communications are kept for the duration of the contract and for a period of two years after the expiry of the contract, after which they are deleted.